AT MISSION FLARES, WE ARE COMMITTED TO EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Our services division provides commissioning and installation support, routine maintenance and inspections (PMIs), emergency repairs, retrofits and equipment upgrades, troubleshooting services, and full emission-testing services.
The team is backed by a deep bench of engineering experts in emission control equipment design and operations.
Field Service Team
Our field service team is available 24/7 to ensure the products we’ve provided to your site are functioning as planned.
Our service team can handle any parts, including:
- Upgrades, Retrofits, Parts
- Flare Tips
- Control Systems
- Ignition Systems
- Stacks, Rebuilds and Retrofits
- Knockout Drums
- Staged Flare Tips
- Liquid Seals
- Secondary Heat Recovery
Maintenance and Retrofit
Mission offers a wide variety and range of maintenance and retrofit services for equipment including:
- Air Assist and Utility Flares
- Gas and Steam Assist Flares
- HP/ Sonic Flare
- Variable Exit Sonic Flare
- Thermal Oxidizer
- Natural and Forced Draft VCUs
- Upstream Combustor (Enclosed)
- High Temp Flare (HTF)
- All Biogas Applications
- Multi Stage VCU/ Flare
Compression Equipment (Vapor Recovery)
- Mechanical Vapor Recovery (Rotary Screw, and Vein)
- Carbon Bed Vapor Recovery Unit
- Small reciprocating compression Units